The City of Muskogee encourages participation from all its citizens in public meetings. If participation is not possible due to a disability, notify the City Clerk, in writing, at least forty-eight hours prior to the scheduled meeting and necessary accommodations will be made (ADA 28 CFR/36).
MAY 14, 2015
TO: MEMBERS OF THE WAR MEMORIAL TRUST AUTHORITY
James Gulley, Chairman
David Weston,Vice Chairman
George Abel, Trustee
Nick Guagliardo, Trustee
Andy Simmons, Trustee
Nancy Ellis, Trustee
Lanny Cartwright, Trustee
Kim Crissler, Trustee
FROM: Pamela S. Bates, City Clerk
RE: NOTICE AND AGENDA OF SPECIAL CALLED MEETING OF THE MUSKOGEE WAR MEMORIAL TRUST AUTHORITY
The War Memorial Authority has called this special meeting and is by this notice giving the required forty eight (48) hours notice.
DATE: WEDNESDAY, May 20, 2015
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: WAR MEMORIAL PARK, 3500 BATFISH RD, MUSKOGEE, OK
A G E N D A
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Consider approval of Minutes of April 15, 2015.
- Receive Park Manager’s report and update on upcoming events, and take any necessary action.
- Discuss and take any necessary action on when to evaluate job performance and compensation for Brent Trout and staff.
- Discuss and take action on scheduling for 2016 traveling exhibits.
- Discuss and take action on billboard and radio advertising.
- Discuss and take action on creation of Friends of Muskogee War Memorial organization.
- Discuss and take action on a possible price increase for admissions.
- Receive update on Walk of Honor, and take any necessary action.
- Receive financials for the month of April 2015.
- Citizens wishing to address the Board.