While the USS Batfish is considered a good boat (no one ever perished on board the USS Batfish), some groups have been known to encounter spirits either attached to objects throughout the park or on the submarine itself.
The Muskogee War Memorial Park welcomes groups who wish to engage in paranormal investigations.
For paranormal groups we offer two packages:
Overnights: $25 per person (minimum of $250 rental).
Investigation: $150 for group (3 hour block) (For Paranormal Team ONLY)*
Investigations are only offered on Fridays and Saturdays
Call us at 918.682.6294 | email email@example.com
The Muskogee War Memorial Park appreciates your interest in conducting paranormal investigations at our location, but we politely ask that groups do respect a few rules:
- Investigators must respect the spirits through the park (do not provoke spirits for the sake of response).
- Investigators must not damage or destroy artifacts, displays, or any other property of the Muskogee War Memorial Park.
- Investigators must sign a waiver and release of liability that acknowledges and releases the Muskogee War Memorial Park from liability from potential injuries or damages.
- Investigators must agree to provide the Muskogee War Memorial Park with all results of the investigation and gain permission before any of the results are published in any form.
- The USS Batfish may not be, without authorization, subleased by an entity and tickets sold to paranormal events. In the event that you wish to host a paranormal experience for the night, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 918.682.6294 and speak about options.